Monday 21 November 2016

The X Series- Chapter 5: Now I see me


     I realized. Why I felt that relief. The weight I've been carrying on my heart was taken away. I've been blind to my own blindness, deaf to the loudest cry. I was given so many chances, yet I didn't choose what my heart knew was right. I brushed those humans aside, and I failed to see what they see, feel what they feel, let alone walk in their shoes. I thought it was what I wanted, but my heart wasn't happy. It was trying to tell me, but I still chose to ignore everything. Until I needed someone to save me. Only then did I realize, what it felt like to be helpless and hopeless, but still holding on that hope of "what if this human was different", only to see everyone just passing by.

      That longing for someone just trying to understand and empathize with you. Even though everything might not always be okay, at least you know that there's someone out there. Who is willing to listen to you, and see beyond the situation you're in. Someone, just being there for you, makes everything better, and more hopeful. Because at least, there's still someone, who cares about you enough, to stay through everything. No matter how ugly or hopeless things seem to be, to bring the light with them, into your life.

-End-

Missed the previous chapters? Read them here
1: Within the Darkness 
2: Beyond Thirst
3: Bland
4: Save me

No comments:

Post a Comment