Friday 14 April 2017

Calendario: March

On the very first day of March, I did more than I did the whole of last month. Aside from writing, I cooked, I drew, I explored, I photographed. These are things I enjoy doing but haven't been doing so. But it's worth it to wait. I learnt that there are things you need to do, no matter whether you like. When that calls, follow. At that point, you might not be able to do much of the things you enjoy, but press on, because it is waiting for you as patiently as you have been. If you have been impatient, the chance will disappear. However, if you wait, your rewards will be close. Despite some challenging decisions, I have been working on something every day. //No matter how small it might seem now, I know that it will slowly build up to somewhere I want to be.//

Time has been passing some quickly. Sometimes I wonder if I am doing something wrong, but then I realized time passes quickly when you are enjoying it. In comparison to the past year, I am indeed happier. Not because things have been perfect but because I have been learning to pace myself, as well as regulate my emotions. Things that might have a lot of effect on me in the past, does not affect me as much now. //Challenges did not grow any smaller, it's just that I am looking at it in a different light now.//

Calendario: Every month in this world is a chapter. What will start to unravel, or will life remain stagnant?

Rewind back to: Chapter 2

No comments:

Post a Comment